Naked Lunch - Will Burroughs
Since its original publication in Paris in 1959, Naked Lunch has become one of the most important novels of the twentieth century.
Exerting its influence on the relationship of art and obscenity, it is one of the books that redefined not just literature but American culture.
For the Burroughs enthusiast and the neophyte, this volume that contains final-draft typescripts, numerous unpublished contemporaneous writings by Burroughs, his own later introductions to the book, and his essay on psychoactive drugsis a valuable and fresh experience of a novel that has lost none of its relevance or satirical bite.
- Format: Paperback | 289 pages
- Dimensions: 137 x 208 x 23mm | 272g
- Publication date: 01 Aug 2013
- Publisher: Grove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Publication City/Country: New York, United States
- Language: English
- Edition Statement: Reprint
- ISBN13: 9780802122070